Resources for Retiring Employees
The decision to retire is an important one. The more planning employees do, the more successful and satisfying their retirement years will be.
The following guides have been designed to help you make important decisions and guide you through the steps necessary to retire from the University of Arizona. They include information on Social Security, Medicare, retiree health insurance options, University retiree programs, and the Retiree Accumulated Sick Leave Program.
- Getting Ready to Retire from the University of Arizona - A Guide for Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) Participants - revised November 2012
- Getting Ready to Retire from the University of Arizona - A Guide for Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) members - revised November 2012
Other retirement resources:
- Flexible Work Options for Tenured Faculty and Continuing Professionals
- Phased Retirement Program for Optional Retirement Plan Participants
- Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) one-on-one consultations for 2013
- Retiree Accumulated Sick Leave (RASL)
- ASRS Retiree Benefits Guide
- ADOA Retiree Benefits Guide
- The Road Ahead - Resources for faculty considering retirement
- Preparing for Retirement
- Retirement Forms