Incentive Program for Voluntary Retirement (IPVR)
The University of Arizona is offering a one-time opportunity for eligible employees to apply for an Incentive Program for Voluntary Retirement (IPVR).
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- The IVPR will be offered beginning January 28, 2011 and end on March 18, 2011.
- The retirement incentive payment will be equivalent to one year’s annualized salary, pro-rated by FTE.
- Retirements will occur after the end of the current contracts for the 2011 academic year, fiscal year or summer session.
- Faculty with tenure OR Professionals with continuing status, including those with administrative appointments, AND
- current appointments are for no less than .50 FTE, AND
- completion of at least 10 years of service to UA, AND
- attainment of age 65, AND
have not submitted written intent to retire, AND
have not entered into a retirement agreement, AND
(Clarification added: January 27, 2011)
- have not entered into a Phased Retirement Agreement under the Optional Retirement Plan.
Announcement from Executive Vice President and Provost Hay
Agreement and Release of Claims, which incorporates the IPVR Policy
Frequently Asked Questions