- Part-time employee who is concurrently enrolled at UA with the primary goal of achieving a degree.
- Employment is interim or temporary in nature and is incidental to the pursuit of an academic program.
- No guarantee of employment implied or otherwise.
- Non-benefits eligible.
For general information and/or questions, click here.
Students are eligible to apply, yet there are some differences:
- Regular Classified Staff - positions regularly scheduled for 20 hours/week or more and that are expected to be active for more than 6 months; benefits eligible.
- Extended Temporary Employee (ETE) - positions expected to be active for not less than 6 nor more than 24 continuous months; benefits eligible.
- Part-time Classified Staff - positions regularly scheduled for less than 20 hours/week and that are expected to be active for more than 6 months; not benefits-eligible.
- Temporary Classified Staff - positions which are expected to be active for less than 6 months; non-benefits eligible.